Workshop Philips Handsticks – how to build a new category @ Top Talents
This job is no longer active!
View all ads Philips active
View all ads Workshop Philips Handsticks – how to build a new category @ Top Talents active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Interested to see how you need to prepare the successful launch of a new product on the market?
Join the Philips interactive workshop at Top Talents Romania event, on 23 November to find out how we can always find a way to make life better for our consumers, by delivering to them meaningful innovation. We will do this by discussing and working on a case study for one of our exciting products, the Philips Handsticks, looking at the core elements of a marketing campaign:
- How you can identify the most suitable target audience for a new product.
- How to set the right objectives for a campaign.
- What are the most relevant messages across different stages of the consumer decision journey.
Facilitator: Emma Coman is the marketing manager for Floor Care & Garment Care categories at Philips.
She is responsible for the development of the strategy, marketing calendar and portfolio management, including new product introductions, for these two categories. Emma has a marketing experience of 9 years, with a background in FMCG and durable goods.
Does you profile accomplish one of these?
- international exposure (Work&Travel, Erasmus, international internships etc);
- volunteering experiences;
- good academic results (scholarships);
- other extracurricular activities (internships, olympics, scientific communication sessions etc.).