Junior Content Writer and Social Media Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile InCrys active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Content Writer and Social Media Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
• Prior experience in content writing & editing, copywriting or similar activities;
• Perfect English is required (reading/writing)
• Skilled in copyediting and proofreading;
• Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products
• Good personal communication skills, thoroughness and self-organization abilities
• Create, publish and maintain editorial and multimedia content;
• Developing creative ideas and concepts;
• Presenting ideas to management;
• Familiarizing themselves with the company products and services, the target audience and their
• competitors’ activities;
• Writing clear, persuasive, original content;
• Updating digital media with snappy, timely content;
• Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar;
• Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
• Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
• Understands social media landscape, innovations, and practical application
• Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers
• Offer support in organizing events and employee engagement activities