This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Softing active
View all jobs QA Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Softing is a successful, independent provider of hardware and software for industrial automation and automotive electronics. SoftingRom has been founded early in 2005 as an R&D center of Softing AG Munich, with offices both in Cluj-Napoca and Miercurea-Ciuc.
We provide mature competences in product and project development for both Industrial and Automotive business segments. It's not just software but a high level of expertise and quality in total integration with the other partners inside Softing group (Germany, SUA, Austria, Italy, Singapore).
- Experience with automation testing tools and scripting languages ( experience with Selenium/ Test Complete/ Python/ others )
- Experience with bug tracking and version control systems
- Good understanding of software development processes
- Passion for software applied in engineering
- Good communication skills
- English language (both reading and writing)
Would be a plus:
- Previous experience in industrial projects
- Knowledge/ experience in a programming language: Java, C, C++, Python, Perl, VB script etc.
In this position you will contribute to the planning, preparation, execution and monitoring of quality assurance processes for products delivered by the Industrial Department. To achieve these objectives you will work closely with the software development team members, with the devops engineer and with product managers.
These processes include:
- Studying and understanding the requirements of the systems under test
Configuration and operation of hardware test environments (simulated or real including test benches, PLCs and sensors, fieldbuses or local test networks, diagnostics equipment etc.)
- Documentation (test specification, test cases, test reports) in accordance with internal manuals, ISO procedures and project specifications
- Test plans development (estimates, scheduling or sequencing activities)
- Configuration Management
- Test activities following various approaches (integration, regression, system, installation, functional, performance, load, exploratory etc.)
- Use/maintenance of CI Jenkins jobs
- Configuration, use of VMs for deliverables generation
- Development/maintenance of software applications (by using Selenium and Python) for automated tests
- Running compliance test tools, other internal test tools and documenting the test results
What you could benefit of:
- Attractive salary, private medical services, sport subscription, fidelity bonus and other internal bonuses, lunch tickets
- Highly qualified team
- Comprehensive technical trainings on our expertise area
- Positive and informal working environment
- Challenging projects for well-known customers in the industry
- The opportunity to actively contribute at the design and success of our solutions