Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DELL TECHNOLOGY SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounting Advisor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Good understanding of advanced accounting principles, concepts, theories, technologies and standards of professional field
- Strong working knowledge and demonstrated ability utilizing multiple systems, tools and procedures to accomplish job
- Ability to build deeper understanding of processes, procedures, customers and organization
- Seeks to develop and demonstrate leadership skills through practice and action
- Strong knowledge of systems and automation tools (including Excel and Access, etc)
- Bachelors degree in Accounting and 4-6 years experience in accounting or audit
- Fluent in English, self-starter, learns quickly, and attention to detail
- Ensures that the internal accounting service level agreements, compliance with legal agreements and reporting requirements of the company are met
- Screens, categorizes, evaluates, reconciles, reports and resolves data integrity issues
- Recognizes and acts on inconsistencies in data or results and escalates unusual problems
- Responsible of period end close processes related to the portfolios, including posting transactions that the sub-ledger systems do not post systematically, along with month-end adjustments
- Monitor and analyze P&L and Balance sheet transactions and ensure their correctness; deal with eventual discrepancies as it pertains to the portfolios
- Preparation general ledger account reconciliations, review and follow up and prepare and provide clear and understandable flux commentaries on Balance Sheet movements
- Applies accounting analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations/ problems using multiple sources of information (qualitative information, quantitative research, trend data
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.