This job is no longer active!
View all jobs 888Sparkware active
View all jobs Network Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
888SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
• At least 4-5 years’ experience in Networking;
• Knowledge of Security aspect in relation to Network and Data Centers;
• Sustain experience and wide knowledge with Internet companies infrastructure;
• Experience with setting up large scale network infrastructure;
• Experience with examining and implementing new technologies;
• Very good troubleshooting skills (layer 2-7);
• Experience with writing Scripts (Powershell, Python, etc.);
• Sustain knowledge with the following technologies:
o Routing protocols and especially BGP
o Layer 2-3 switches
o Load Balancers
o Ipsec VPN and GRE Tunneling;
o Cloud services (Amazon AWS, etc.)
o Monitoring and analyzing systems and protocols (Syslog, Netflow, S-flow, etc.)
o Windows & Linux/Unix OS – an advantage
• Very Good familiarity with most following Vendors products, such as:
• Certification of leading network/security vendors – an advantage;
• Creativity, initiative and self-learning;
• Very good interpersonal relationships;
• Good English;
• Note: 24X7 on call when it will be needed;
You will do::
• Operating and optimization of large scale Network infrastructure worldwide;
• Operating and Optimizing of Virtual Environment NSX comprising vxlan;
• Design and implement new environments (small as large);
• Day to day work with all IT parties and Development;
• Examining new products;
YOU will work alongside a team of dedicated professional for our Network Production Infrastructure global team.