Senior Structural Design Engineer
Suntem compania de resurse umane care identifică, integrează și administrează eficient personalul de care au nevoie clienții români și internaționali. La noi vei găsi nu doar oportunități de muncă, ci și susținerea morală de care poate mai ai nevoie pentru a prinde curaj. Vom fi lângă tine în timpul interviului cu angajatorul și vom păstra o comunicare transparentă pe toată durata procesului de recrutare.
Nu uita: Jobul ideal este locul de întâlnire al candidaților și companiilor care se potrivesc, iar noi știm să creăm astfel de locuri de întâlnire.
We are recruiting a Senior Structural Design Engineer for one of our clients, Multinational Consultancy Company with more than 100 years presence on International Market.
Senior Structural Design Engineer is responsible for design activities of projects and studies in various development stages: pre feasibility, feasibility, concept design, basic design, detailed design, permitting, design validation, Technical due diligence, specifications for General Contractor.
Required knowledge and experience
* Bachelor degree or Master of Science diploma in Civil Engineering;
* Relevant experience in civil/industrial buildings and equipment design;
* Knowledge of most of the concepts, practices and procedures within civil/industrial constructions field;
* Advanced level of civil/industrial buildings and equipment design;
* Ability to use structural and element design: Advance design (Graitec); Etabs (CSI Berkley)
good AutoCAD skills, knowledge of using CAD software for element detailing (Advance Concrete,
Advance Steel- Graitec/Autodesk would be a plus), Revit
* Fluent written and spoken English;
* Minimum 7 years relevant experience in structural design/
Duties and responsibilities
* Structural design activities for constructions (buildings, sustaining structures, supports & skids) and structural steel, cast-in-place concrete and precast concrete structures;
* Pre-sizing of beams/girders, plates, columns, foundations;
* To prepare structural calculations and detailed calculation notes;
* To use computer-aided design (CAD) software for 2D drafting and 3D modelling;
* Elaboration of layouts for constructions (digging, positioning, formwork drawings, reinforcement drawings, elevations, sections and other);
* To elaborate details for execution and technical design reports and specifications for construction works;
* Technical support during construction works;
* Attendance to internal project review meetings;
* To liaise with architects and other designers, to agree on safe designs and their fit with the concept of the construction;
* Estimate duration, propose and agree deadlines with PM for allocated design activities
* Competitive salary package;
* 22 vacation days;
* Private medical insurance;
* Opportunity to grow and gain experience in unique projects;