Accounts Receivable Leader with Italian and English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable Leader with Italian and English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website at www.michelin.ro
Bachelor degree in Economics or Technical field are highly preferred
Working experience in a business operation support role is mandatory
Previous experience in a Finance function is preferred
Good knowledge of Excel and familiarity with Information Systems
Strong logic approach, the ability to deal with numbers and finance concepts
Structured and detail oriented
Good level of English and Italian (mandatory)
Responsible for creation, management and control of individual auxiliary accounts receivable for Italy.
1. Manage Payments (Scan Checks, managing checks or bill of exchange)
2. Manage Allocation (Sending details of payment, instructions of unapplied payments, instructions of unidentified payments)
3. Manage Customer Accounts (validation of refund, validation of late charge, Corrections, approval of adjustment before closure)
4. Treat Customer Queries (Claims – Credit and Meeting requests, Claims Mgmt. – after second level escalation - external partner)
5. Cross functional management (Meetings, escalations AP, AR, External Partner/ Update – checks of processes and procedures)
6. Others (Managing EcoTax, Managing CarForms for customers creations, Quick Payment, File AR Customer)
What we offer:
· Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
· Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
· Partial deduction of holiday and public transport costs;
· Private Medical and Dental subscription;
· Gym subscription at a preferential price.