Do you want to be part of a multinational, young and dynamic team?
Do you want to develop your technical skills in a friendly environment?
Then you will love the Data Processing job!
Come, join our awesome learning journey, apply now!
- Checking the accuracy of sample data using tools like SPSS and Excel
- Maintain continuous communication with the programming team and the project managers
Required Skills and qualifications:
- University degree
- Fluent in English as this is our company language
- SPSS and Excel knowledge is a plus
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solving
- Attention to details
- Prioritize tasks
- Medical benefits
- Travel insurance with global coverage
- Additional paid time off
- Multicultural environment
- Access to multiple areas of trainings