Web Graphic Designer
SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design preferred (experience in web).
• 3+ years of experience in the online design field.
• Must be able to organize and complete multiple projects from concept to completion.
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously with close attention to details and prioritization to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrates strong planning and organization skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator.
· Knowledge of Adobe After Effects - big advantage.
· Knowledge of HTML5 Banners & google web designer tool – advantage.
· Fluent in English.
· Portfolio showcasing excellent design capabilities in a variety of mediums to include, web, mobile and print.
Noe *Must present portfolio for reviewing.
• Design and maintain online media campaigns, website, email campaigns, social media, motion graphic, and other materials as needed.
• Create alternative types of media such as presentations, online demos etc.
• Collaborate with marketing managers (CRM & Acquisition) to develop compelling design concepts, artwork and layouts for multi-channel and integrated marketing efforts.
• Design overall customer experiences using layout techniques, style guides, color schemes, and user interface design.
• Keep up-to-date of industry trends, styles, and technologies.
• Champion brand standards; ensure that all materials are within current style and tone guidelines.