Junior Java Software Developer
Junior Java Software Developer
WELCOME AT ABS
We are a software development company. We have been making software since 1987. Today we are a worldwide leader in textile care and rental specific software. Serving over 450 plant operations around the world, the ABSSolute system is used in approximately 40 countries, supporting time zones from Tokyo to Los Angeles. Our central office is in the Netherlands and our development department is in the center of Bucharest (certified ISO 9001:2015).
You like to keep up to date on latest trends and technologies. Therefore, the following list does not scare you, but makes you curious:
- Java SE, JDBC
- SQL (Oracle)
- Understanding of OOP principles
Nice to have
- Spring, Spring Boot
- Aspect Oriented Programming
- Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Mobile Development: Android
- IDEs: Eclipse
- Versioning Tools: SVN, GIT
- Analytical skills
How many did you know? And how many more did you Google? Did you like learning more about these technologies?
- As a part of our professional team you will be involved with:
- Diving into issues, coming directly from our customers all over the world, trying to understand the business and software logic and come up with software solutions;
- Understanding business requirements, directly from our customers or from internal stakeholders at ABS and translating these into software solutions;
- Upholding and actively contributing in extending good software practices. This ranges from requirements engineering to Agile way-of-working, from automating regression testing to service-oriented architecture;
- Proactive knowledge sharing is very important at ABS. Good communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders is vital and we expect and provide technical mentoring for all software specialists.
YOU @ ABS
Do you like to join a large and challenging software development department from the worldwide leader in textile care and rental specific software? Do you like to work with different Java Technologies, Android, Oracle, AOP, Java Profiling, Automated Testing, Jenkins and Docker? Are you looking to become part of a great team of software specialist at our fantastic comfortable location in the center of Bucharest?
We offer you the opportunity for professional and personal growth within an international company with training both in Romania and in the Netherlands. In addition, we always offer an attractive salary and periodical bonuses plus medical clinic services for you and your family. ABS is a firm believer of flexible working and puts a strong emphasis on creating and maintaining a friendly working atmosphere inside a dynamic, enthusiastic and successful team.
Maybe you do not recognize yourself in all above requirements, but you are convinced that you have the right motivation and potential to join our company, we challenge you to show this during an interview with some of our specialists.
- Good salary scheme (with 13th salary)
- Flexible schedule (with possibility to work on evening shift 17-23)
- Working from home days
- Trainings inside and outside company
- A standard of 24 vacation days
- Bonus vacation days off with seniority
- Bonus vacation days if medical leave was not taken
- Lunch tickets
- Premium medical insurance (for family also)
- Team buildings
- Relaxing area
- Performance bonuses