Senior QA Engineer
Senior QA Engineer
WELCOME AT ABS
We are a software development company. We have been making software since 1987. Today we are a worldwide leader in textile care and rental specific software. Serving over 450 plant operations around the world, the ABSSolute system is used in approximately 40 countries, supporting time zones from Tokyo to Los Angeles. Our central office is in the Netherlands and our development department is in the center of Bucharest (certified ISO 9001:2015).
- minimum 3 years experience
- good SQL knowledge
As a part of our professional team you will be involved with:
- Designing and executing complex software QA test plans, performing tests for different environments and applications (desktop, web, mobile, touchscreen) using manual and automated testing;
- Contacting our customers to get more information on challenges they are facing, responding promptly and accurately and being involved throughout the whole life cycle of a change;
- Validating and deploying releases at our customers all over the world, both remotely and on-site;
- Proactive knowledge sharing is very important at ABS. Good communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders is vital and we expect technical mentoring for all software specialists.
YOU @ ABS
Do you like to join a large and challenging software development department from the worldwide leader in textile care and rental specific software? Do you like to learn everything on the future of automated testing and test strategies over various platforms? Are you looking to become part of a great team of software specialist at our fantastic comfortable location in the center of Bucharest?
We offer you the opportunity for professional and personal growth within an international company with training both in Romania and in the Netherlands. In addition, we always offer an attractive salary and periodical bonuses plus medical clinic services for you and your family. ABS is a firm believer of flexible working and puts a strong emphasis on creating and maintaining a friendly working atmosphere inside a dynamic, enthusiastic and successful team.
Maybe you do not recognize yourself in all above requirements, but you are convinced that you have the right motivation and potential to join our company, we challenge you to show this during an interview with some of our specialists.
- Good salary scheme (with 13th salary)
- Flexible schedule (with possibility to work on evening shift 17-23)
- Working from home days
- Trainings inside and outside company
- A standard of 24 vacation days
- Bonus vacation days off with seniority
- Bonus vacation days if medical leave was not taken
- Lunch tickets
- Premium medical insurance (for family also)
- Team buildings
- Relaxing area
- Performance bonuses