Risk Management Executive
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth's resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people's skills inside and outside of Unilever.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Minimum 3 years similar experience
• Strong command of English
• Analytical Skills and Strategic Thinking
Key responsibilities, but not limited to, some of the activities below:
• Support the activities across the Region (Training, instructions & Guidance, Scoping, Quality Assurance, identification rollout of Best Practice)
• Facilitate the Regional Steering meeting and follow-up actions
• Support the Deficiency Management process
• Co-ordinate follow-up on Audit reports
• Support and co-ordinate the activities across the Region (instructions & Guidance)
• Facilitate the LT Risk Assessment process
• Support the definition of the regional risks and safeguards
• Challenge the Risk assessments (adequacy of safeguards and robustness of action plans)
• Ensure quarterly updates
• Oversight of Regional process to assess Policy compliance
• Maintain local policies website and ensure at least once pa update
• Facilitate ELT review (breaches and exceptions) and support definition of action plans
• Monitoring & Reporting of CoBP breaches and Fraud and review / follow-up action plans
• Select, plan and perform adhoc internal audit reviews in some critical control areas
• Prepare action improvement reports and supervise implementation of recommendations
• Co-ordinate IR&S activities (Risk assessment, Policy Compliance reviews and control assessment)
• Monitor and review performance of IR&S management across Units
• Co-ordinate communication and training activities for IR&S policies / standards in the region
• Ensure proper segregation of duties
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Take a moment, picture yourself enjoying Unilever team and having:
• The opportunity to develop yourself in a complex role;
• Full equipment in terms of integrated learning approach both for soft and technical skills;
• A competitive salary package, to get you well motivated into staring a new challenge;
• Full access and special discounts at our company shop, because we care about you;
• Transport facilitation to Bucharest Head Quarters;
• Agile and flexible working schedule, because we care about your work-life balance;
• Company offers and discounts with Gym providers, because we care about your health and wellbeing.
What do you think? Did it spark your interest? Apply and join our team!