Office Support Analyst
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Expert knowledge of MS Office applications
- Expert knowledge of multi-line phone system
- Expert knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Ability to provide support to team members
- Expert communication and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task, detail oriented
- Advanced level of English
- Uses professional concepts, sound judgment and company policies and procedures to solve routine problems local Sales Management
- Manages various tasks (related to sales, marketing, channel, finance, business operations, order logistics, other) which may require access rights in respective support systems, as instructed by local sales management. Also, coordinates special projects and department activities
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements; may attend staff meetings, takes and distributes minutes and follows up on action items
- Receives, screens and handles telephone calls, incoming mail, publications and other correspondence, some of which may be of a confidential or sensitive nature
- Makes travel and lodging arrangements as required while monitoring vacations, schedules and calendars; Maintains accurate schedule of activities of the leader/executive supported, including complex meeting coordination and may include travel arrangements
- Drafts own responses based on knowledge of the organization's policy, procedures or particular situation, tracks operational data in a database, including financial and other reporting metrics
- Has knowledge of organizational structure and maintains organizational charts Interacts and establishes networking relationships with outside customers, high-level executives and administrative assistants in a professional manner
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell.