Contact Centre Solution Designer
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• One or more of the following industry leading certifications:
-Cisco CCNP Voice/CCIE
• Experience acting as Subject Matter Expert in Avaya UC & Contact Centre solutions across different Software Versions, as well as Cisco HCS –CC and real life demonstrable work expertise in designing large scale complex Contact Centre Solutions and implementations;
• Proven experience / success in virtual team management with strong verbal and written communications in front of customers and senior internal stakeholders;
• The individuals must possess strong analytical, conceptual and presentation skills, as well as the ability to engage in a Consultative Manner.
• The primary responsibility for this role is to provide customer-specific solution design activities during the Sales and Customer Engagement cycle that help to build and shape a compelling business proposition, delivering tangible business value and a return on investment;
• This will mean being accountable for the overall Contact Centre Proposition throughout a consultative engagement. The will mean defining the overall functional and non-functional requirements, the proposed solution Architecture, and working across multi-functional teams and stakeholders both externally and internally to define the end to end Operational Model;
• Following the Governance Process, deal design quality and stakeholder’s feedback survey.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official trainings and certifications
• English, French, soft skills trainings
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment.