Customer Service Representative - 1 year contract
RB is a global success story in Health, Hygiene & Home giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives & happier homes.
Its strong achievement and entrepreneurial focused culture is renowned for giving employees unparalleled ownership of projects and decisions and where international mobility is encouraged.
RB's an organisation where driven people thrive. It’s a FTSE top 15 company and since 2000 net revenues have doubled and the market cap has quadrupled.
Today it is the global No 1 in the majority of its fast-growing categories, driven by an exceptional rate of innovation – over a third of revenue comes from innovations launched in the prior 3 years.
It has a strong portfolio led by 19 global powerbrands, such as Dettol, Finish, Airwick, Mucinex, Lysol, Vanish, Veet, Nurofen and Strepsils which account for nearly two thirds of its net revenue.
The Customer Service overall objective is to complete order management activities including order entry, order confirmation, order follow up by entering and handling of customers orders via our business systems. The role requires close cross functional interaction with service providers (transport companies, etc.), suppliers, customers, planning, finance, and IS.
•1-3 years experience in operations Customer Service position or similar position in FMCG or retail
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Good knowledge of supply chain model, supporting for a good understanding of possible issues/opportunities.
• Good understanding of systems usage
• Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
• Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
• Ability to think outside the box
• Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner.
• Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
• Prepares customer service summary reports.
• Coordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations (price differences, quantitative differences, returns,
• Coordinates that delivery to customer is done in time and delivery note is accurately filled in and stamped by customers
• Reporting on daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
• Introduce manual orders in the system and process orders incoming via EDI
• Issue and keep track of invoices and delivery notes
• Manage the customer portfolio, EANs and item cross references
• Communication with customers for different issues