Junior Integration Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Junior Integration Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Technical University degree (Computer Science/ Telecommunication/ Informatics/ Mathematics/ Cybernetics)
- Passionate to ensure IT systems properly interact using Service Oriented Architecture paradigm and not only
- Interested in learning Web-Services, XML (XSD, XSLT, XQuery), Java, Unix and desire to work in a graphical-process driven mode
- Interested in start building your experience in Oracle SOA or Oracle OSB and similar Integration/BPM tool
- Willing to expand your technical knowledge by working with new best of breed technologies (Oracle Fusion Middleware, Exalogic, Exadata)
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Develop ESB/BPEL processes (Synchronous and Asynchronous)
- Design and construction of web services
- Create process flows, high level functional and detailed technical design specifications from business requirements
- Development for the requests and bug fixing on the existing modules
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications; performing preventive maintenance activities; providing user support