• Minimum Bachelor degree in IT or an area related to this position
• Knowledge of the HR processes and organization within Deutsche Telekom.
• Experienced in testing and troubleshooting SAP ERP HCM
• Excellent analytical and conceptual skills in order to collect, understand and translate complex IT solution designs in business test cases.
• Experience and ease of working with MS Office product family
• High competence in communicating with different departments, IT and business side, and in complicated or conflict situations
• A highly motivated team player with personal interest in technical solutions.
• Flexibility, reasoning, ability of working under pressure, structural/project thinking
• Fluent speaking and writing English
• SAP ERP HCM test management with focus on HR processes of Deutsche Telekom Service Europe and Deutsche Telekom Group Headquarter from end user perspective
• Design and documentation of SAP HR test catalogue and test cases with focus on German HR processes and data security issues
• Design and implement of defect management process in cooperation with IT
• Review and acceptance of IT solution design
• Responsible for SAP HR test management maturity in cooperation with IT and business departments
• Test automation
• Helping and supporting HEG demand manager
• Provide superior with required information and reports in timely and effective manner
By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.