Low Code Developer
• 1-2 years of experience in Business Process Analysis, consulting or IT-project management or system development
• University degree in the field of business administration or information technology
• Good understanding about technical approaches of process-workflows (preferably in HR processes)
• Familiar with digitalization solutions (e.g. Big Data, RPA, digital signatures, AI,…)
• Knowledge about process management and process modeling (BPNM)
• Experience in VBA and SQL (basic data modeling knowledge would be a plus)
• Knowledge about software integration - SOA based architecture, relational databases, would be a plus
• Proven experience in collaboration with international management and international teams
• Good communication skills
• Excellent analytical and structured thinking
• Familiar with Agile software development life cycle and knows how DevOps is lived
• Good knowledge of English language (spoken & written)
• Willingness and ability to travel; taking part in project which deliver in campus mode
• Collaboration in the setup of agile and adaptive design and development structures (e.g. Scrum, DevOps, Design Thinking,…) with different IT partners
• Translate complex business requirements into technical specification
• Implementing process data modeling and reports using dedicated apps (CELONIS)
• Running workshops together with the service lines in order to understand “as is” process and to develop beneficial ideas to enhance customer journey at “to be” processes – Translate complex business requirements into CELONIS reports
• Position will require some expertise in development coding and debugging (VBA & SQL)
• Work with the lines of business, support staff, and technology areas, to design a technical structure based on the existing standards and processes and meets the strategic needs of the business and integrates with other business and IT Processes.
• Support, resolve and document issues that arise in the architecture. This may include reviewing designs and recommending improvements to the architecture.
• Work on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.