Incident Management with Turkish
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Fluency in Turkish and English, both written & spoken;
- Residence permit needed for non EU citizens;
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (internet Explorer, Outlook usage, Microsoft Office);
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Active listening skills;
- Detail-oriented and analytical;
- Positive ‘can-do’ approach;
- Problem solving and analysis;
- Customer service orientation.
- Managing customer and internal engineer escalations while working closely with the Service Delivery Manager.
- Overseeing the reactive landscape end to end and managing any support bottlenecks to ensure smooth progression and inform key stakeholders as required.
- Creating and reviewing Incident Management reports in order to deliver business insights through incident categorization and trend analysis.
- Identifying opportunities for proactive services in order to reduce the frequency and duration of incidents.
- Collaborating with the Critical Escalation Team on any escalations related to customer critical incidents.
- Sending monthly and weekly summary reports of Customer Support usage directly to customers, including details of current status.
- Providing weekly reports of sensitive cases and escalation activities, carried out for review with the Service Delivery Manager.
- Advocating and being customer-centric when engaging internally and externally to drive progression of incidents.
- Using the appropriate escalation routes and tools to ensure the service is delivered in a timely way and at a relevant and accurate standard.
- Participating in team meetings, discussions and other activities in order to share information and support the EMEA Services Team by promoting teamwork and collaboration through a positive attitude.