Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dr. Pendl & Dr. Piswanger Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Executive Assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Turism active pe Hipo.ro
Dr. Pendl & Dr. Piswanger Romania is a top 4 ranked Retained Executive Search consulting company, part of P & P Group and InterSearch Worldwide, present on the Romanian market of human resources services for over 15 years.Cerinte
We are seeking an Executive Assistant who is scrupulously organized and who likes looking after people and making sure that things actually happen. The ideal candidate is a person who works thoroughly and independently, getting things done in a professional manner without burdening the CEO unless events demand it, an “executor”, someone who the CEO can count on to get the job done without being followed up, an extremely proactive person with a positive “can do” attitude, knowing that any issue that arises can be overcome and solved, a pleasant and engaging personality.
We’re looking for someone with proven existing high level experience in this kind of role and, ideally, an intensive traveling history in order to understand the ins and outs of different traveling means.
There are 2 components of this role - the Personal side and the Business side.
On the personal side, we are looking for sommeone to support the CEO with things like:
• Travel and accommodation arrangements in Romania and around the world, meeting and conference arrangement and confirmation, anticipating needs and wants in daily operations and preparing accordingly
• Completing family projects such as travelling, accomodation in different locations in Romania or abroad, reunion organizing, scholling for children, home care staff, manage multi‐country real estate properties, etc
• Personal effects ‐ such as getting coffee and an occasional lunch, getting him to the airport or train, deliveries, cards and gifts for friends and family, different family projects, assisting in supporting wife’s activities.
On the business side, the responsibilities will be:
• Provides full administrative support to the CEO and other members of his staff, including telephone calls, preparation of correspondence, scheduling, research, etc, organizes the agenda of the CEO
• Prepares numerous types of documents, creating and editing letters, meeting reports, centralized reports
• Coordinates travel arrangements for the CEO and other employees in his office, when needed
• Written translations of documents from/into English for the C.E.O., when needed and Simultaneous translation from/into English during business meetings, when needed
• Coordination and organization of the information flow between the C.E.O. and other departments in the company, updates and follow-up of deadlines lists of the Managers subordinated and follow-up and regular reports regarding projects in development
We will contact only suitable for further details and fixing a time to connect via phone or Skype for a preliminary
Interview which could be followed by in-person interview for final selection.