HR Admin & Payroll Specialist
Metropolitan Life este parte din MetLife, Inc., una dintre cele mai mari companii de asigurări de viață din lume. Înființată în 1868, MetLife oferă, la nivel global, asigurări de viață, planuri de pensii, beneficii pentru angajați și servicii de administrare a activelor. Cu aproximativ 100 de milioane de clienți, MetLife are operațiuni deschise în aproape 50 de țări și deţine poziţii de conducere în pieţe din Japonia, America Latină, Asia, Europa şi Orientul Mijlociu.
În România, Metropolitan Life are peste 17 ani de activitate pe piața de asigurări de viață. Două milioane de clienți beneficiază de asigurări de viață și pensii private obligatorii oferite de Metropolitan Life la nivel local
From potential candidate we require:
Engagement and enthusiasm
Strong customer orientation
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Time management skills and capacity to identify priorities
Ability to work accurately and with attention to detail
Good numeracy skills and a confidence to work with numbers and data
Tact, diplomacy and an appreciation of the importance of working with confidential information
Good communication level in English
Excellent Excel Microsoft Office skills
Person in this role will have following responsibilities:
• Payroll processing in close cooperation with external providers. This includes final approval of all payroll related data before the final payment authorization;
• Processing all year end payroll and benefit payments to third parties;
• Computation of trimestral sales bonuses;
• Monthly reconciliation of payroll & benefit data and delivery of reports to Finance department and benefit providers;
• Review of existing payroll and benefits processes and implementation of continuous improvements and best practices.
Compensation & Benefits
• Design, calculation and delivery of compensation and benefits reports and analysis to internal and external clients;
• Benefit administration and monitoring (medical insurance, transportation allowance, group life insurance and pension);
• Preparation of files for National Health Insurance Institute for recovery of funds paid in excess as health taxes;
• Management of relationships with benefits providers.
HR Data Management & Reporting
• Payroll and benefits data management in HR databases
• Quality control and audit of all HR payroll & benefit data and HR databases
• Generation of reports for the purpose of compensation and benefits analysis
• Calculation of the company turnover
• Delivery of reports related to HR activities for the Romanian authorities
• Delivery of work certificates, salary certificates, bank certificates, and others
• Administration of documents related to employee hiring, leave and termination including registration of employees and data updates in REVISAL
• Review of existing HR administration processes and implementation of continuous improvements and best practices.