Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ENDAVA active.
Vezi toate job-urile Office Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Consider a new opportunity
Endava is a well-established IT Services company, with over 4600 staff operating from our headquarters in London and offices in the UK (London, Oxford), USA (New York), Romania (Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi), Serbia, Macedonia, Bulgaria and Moldova (Chisinau).
We design, implement and manage business-critical systems and digital services for the financial services, telecommunications, media & entertainment and professional services sectors.
Endava is a fast growing organization where you will find an international environment and rewarding opportunities.
We foster an environment of learning and sharing, encouraging our staff to develop relevant skills and increase performance. We value proactive professionals and support them in developing their leadership talent.
The Office Assistant is responsible for organizing and assisting the office daily activities:
- Support for starters & leavers (prepare documents, activate office cards, arrange welcome packages)
- Manages/orders all needed supplies for the office (beverages, fruits, stationary items)
- Collaborates with the building administrator for office related issues;
- Organizes business travel (rental services and hotel booking)
- Covers basic accounting tasks (creates requests, submit orders and monitor invoices in the internal platform)
- Events organizing support (internal & external);
- Correspondence and logistics management (external and internal) for employees and other support functions including but not limited to IT, HR and accounting;
- Is involved in recruitment activities (online search and contact candidates)
You’re a good fit if you have/you are:
- 1 year of previous working experience – preferable in administrative roles
- The ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization in a tactful, professional manner;
- Proficient level of English, both in writing and speaking;
- People orientation and an eye for the company resources;
- Very well organized and good time manager;
- Customer and service oriented approach in dealing with peers and suppliers
- Proficient with MS Office