System Engineering Expert
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile System Engineering Expert active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
• Experience in IT infrastructure management;
• IT systems and office technology (hardware and software);
• Proven experience with and in-depth knowledge of VMware vSphere 5.5 + (vCenter and ESXi);
• Proven experience with and in-depth knowledge of all type of UNIX or Linux operating systems (RHEL, Centos, Suse, HP-UX, AIX, Solaris);
• Hardware Architecture;
• Experience with programming in procedural languages and shell scripting;
• ITIL knowledge;
• In-depth knowledge of cyber security;
• Very good knowledge of the principles SOX;
• English (written and spoken) – fluent.
• Participate in all stages of IT projects by helping to implement new software solutions through:
oDefinition of technical requirements;
oEvaluation of various IT solutions;
oDevelopment of code/scripts;
oImplementation of IT applications/ platforms in accordance with the competencies of the role;
• Provides expert level guidance, performs work for complex configuration requirements and manages operating systems bug related problems;
• Develop scripts/programs to extend the IT solutions` functionality or automate recurring and complex activities;
• Defines technical requirements, designs, configures and implements solutions that are part of operating systems;
• Define and develop the disaster recovery software solution. Elaboration of disaster scenarios and periodic testing of existing solutions;
• Ensure the optimization of existing solutions by redefining system architecture or by software upgrades to increase efficiency or meet new business requirements;
• Ensure active support for transformation programs and other technology refresh programs that are designed to ensure/increase service availability and reduce downtime and increases the quality/performance of these services;
• Installing operating systems (VMware or UNIX/Linux products) and configuring it to ensure and monitor system security and performance;
• Carries out technical investigations in the case of performance incidents and analyses the problems encountered in order to determine the causes and provides/proposes solutions for troubleshooting.