This job is no longer active!
View all jobs MAHLE active
View all jobs Controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
MAHLE este un partener international de top in dezvoltarea si furnizarea de produse pentru industria automobilelor, precum si un pionier pentru o mobilitate a viitorului. Portofoliul de produse al grupului se adreseaza tuturor aspectelor cruciale privind tehnologiile pentru sistemele de propulsie si aer conditionat – atat pentru vehicule cu motor cu combustie, cat si pentru „e-mobility”.
In 2017, grupul a generat vanzari de aproximativ 12.8 miliarde Euro, cu aproximativ 78.000 angajati si e reprezentat in 32 de tari, cu aproximativ 170 locatii de productie si 16 centre R&D.
• Minimum 5 years accounting experience
• PC literate preferably Microsoft Excel, SAP, Bespoke reporting packages
• English Advanced essential
• 5 years accounting experience, within manufacturing sector, preferably automotive
• Positive and persuasive interpersonal skills with resilience to make robust challenges
• Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data effectively
• Confident communication and presentation skills
Ensuring the accurate, timely completion of monthly, quarterly and annual Financial Accounts.
Control over weekly profit and loss. Supporting the senior management team responsible for ensuring Company objectives and corporate goals are meet.
• Control of weekly, monthly and annual accounts and identification of bridges between actual and budget
• Ensure that all balance sheet control accounts are reconciled to MAHLE accounting standards (BIRLAI) including stock provision, warranty provision and bad debt
• To monitor performance of the month end timetable and take actions for plant performance
• Ensure all inter-company balances, debtors and creditors, are reconciled pro-actively every month with Central Finance
• Maintain the Controlling OBEYA Board
• Complete monthly inter-company reporting, liaising with corporate controlling and finance
• Control of Customer tooling and Fixed Asset expenditure
• Control of all Group monthly/quarterly reporting into Central Finance
• Produce and deliver fortnightly 3 month and full year forecast to BU2 management
• Support with preparation of annual Budgets and Forecasts
• Support with preparation full 5 year business strategy with Head of Controlling
• Complete MARS input and ALEA file completion accurately and within the deadlines
• Control and consolidate and run the departmental TIP review
• Ensure conformance to TS16949 and ISduties and adherence to HB2 and HB1
• Daily reviews of performance KPI’s with senior management team
• Factory tours to review performance data with production management
• European wide support across the finance function as required
• Control the input of accurate financial data into SAP P50
•TS16949 and ISawareness
•Support and work to Environmental, Health and Safety requirements
•Operate 4 eyes principle with Head of Controlling and relevant Function
•Any other reasonable duties as required from time to time