Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Flex active.
Vezi toate job-urile Commodity Buyer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
Flex operation in Timisoara serves customers in the automotive, medical, industrial and networking market sectors, having more than 4000 employees. Our manufacturing capabilities include printed circuit board assembly, new product introduction, box-build and high level system assembly. We also provide a full range of clean room product assembly for medical disposable devices.
Here is some of what you'll need…
• High Education Degree;
• Good computer skills: MS Office;
• Good English Skills (Written, Spoken, Reading);
• Strong communication, negotiation and customer orientation skills;
• A good team player, able to obtain results in a dynamic environment.
• ERP system experience is an advantage;
• Previous experience in Supply Chain/Purchasing/Commodity Management is preferred.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
• Identify proper sources for the components by optimizing prices, terms and conditions for all new products introduced by the MDSS (global database with the terms negotiated global) or clients;
• Implement global supply strategies from MDSS and the site’s sourcing and supply chain strategies;
• Organize, systematize and optimize, by direct negotiations with the suppliers, sourcing (purchase) data in the system for contracts, purchase orders, approved list of suppliers and business partners;
• Measure and report price changes related to acquisitions and initiate action plans for mitigating price increases and maximizing cost reductions;
• Monitor number of suppliers used by commodity, identify preferred and strategic suppliers and work towards consolidating business into these selected partners reducing the number of suppliers used by commodity in the same time;
• Take the optimal sourcing decision based on an overall landed cost approach in order to maximize profit on materials;
• Monitor the inaccurate terms and confused conditions from partners;
• Optimize the discrepant invoices/finance department prices according to a global group of acquisitions;