Function pilot for Renault projects - P ES TSR
The Powertrain division develops and produces efficient system solutions for vehicle powertrains to optimize fuel consumption. The comprehensive range of products includes gasoline and diesel injection systems, engine management and transmission control, including sensors and actuators, exhaust-gas after -treatment technologies, fuel supply systems, and components and systems for hybrid and electric drives. Powertrain employs more than 40,490 people worldwide and, in 2017, recorded sales of about €7.7 billion.
You will develop control algorithms for fuel tank subsystem like fuel tank pressure, fuel level determination for customer projects like HMC, Audi-VW, BMW and many others. You will be responsible to: * Perform the requirements engineering and requirement tests management; * Generate the SW specifications and functional test vectors * Test the functionalities by running it on cars; * Give support to the software developer colleagues and to the project teams; A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility, after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization. This will give you the chance to learn and develop your competencies and to further develop your career, based on your performance and potential.
* Bachelor's Degree in Control or System Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication or Informatics * Modeling and simulation tools (e.g. Matlab/Simulink) * Knowledge in development of automatic control systems * Good English skills * Any of the following skills would be a plus: o Automotive system knowledge o Programming skills in ANSI C o Knowledge of software development processes
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.