This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Technical Writer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Media - Journalism active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
- Experience writing customer-facing software documentation or equivalent
- Background (education or work experience) in programming, technical support and/or engineering is a plus, but is not required
- Knowledge of authoring tools and style guides is a plus, but is not required
We are open to candidates with or without prior technical writing experience.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills (C1 level minimum)
- Strong editing skills
- Good time management and ability to follow deadlines
- Ability to describe a process, system and/or product in an organized professional document
- Enthusiastic about technology and quick to learn new tools and processes
What will you contribute?
We have a position available for a Technical Writer who wants to join our team in Bucharest.
If you know English at a near-native level, you are interested in technology and you love writing and editing, this could be a great opportunity to join a growing team in one of the leading financial technology companies.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- You will need to learn the “how” of the software and the “why” of the financial needs it addresses. You will spend your time learning the financial concepts, doing individual research, interviewing subject matter experts and using the software yourself.
- You will work with developers, testers, business analysts and product managers to write and maintain user guides system administration guides, developer guides and release notes.
- Where needed, you will proactively research product changes.
- You will learn to use our authoring tools (RoboHelp, FrameMaker) and our internal tools and processes.