Sales Operations Specialist
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
- Bachelors in economics or computer science
- 2-3 years in multinational environment (preferably FMCG) with exposure to sales planning or demand/supply planning
- Computer literate with strong MS Office skills
- Prior exposure to ERP systems – advanced user (SAP advantage)
- Ability to perform sales related analysis underlining the business drivers behind
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Fluent in English
- Primary Point of Contact in Sales Systems maintenance both end users + IT support, both regular troubleshooting and continuous improvement
- Manage Sales System accuracy, data loading from different partners and system enhancements- Perform analysis on sales data: volume, turnover, promo investment, trade stocks and in store quality KPIs
- Interacts with different business partners (Sales, Demand, Customer Service, Finance) in order to collect insights on volume planning, target setting, sales progression during the month, system data validation
-In this role you will have the benefit of working within a fast moving and international environment where you will get involved with interesting challenges on a daily basis.
Join us and create delicious moments of joy!