Sales Operations Manager
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
What we expect from you:
• Proven experience in B2B experience (at least 4 years)
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving. Result-oriented, pro-active attitude
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Good ability to communicate and relate at the interpersonal level
• Very good knowledge of PC-FOX-MS Office (Word-Excel). Advantage: CRM knowledge
• Depth knowledge of English; other languages would be a plus (German);
• Strong personality, charisma, dynamic and self-confident;
• Able to cope with stress, display calm and positive energy;
• Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills;
• Creative and innovative;
• Leadership role: leading teams to achieve organisational goals. The ability to work alone and take a lead when hurdles arise or when tasks require completion
• Ability to prioritize and complete numerous projects simultaneously
• Willingness to learn and take on new opportunities
• Thorough understanding of management procedures. Fostering an environment of teamwork to ensure that all products are delivered on time and company goals are met
• Problem Solving: adapting to the ever changing environment and reacting quickly to meet challenges
Your responsibilities and everyday challenges:
Coordinates the Sales Administration Processes
• Coordinates the selling contract process – via CRM or outside CRM (depending on the form of contract and transaction specific) for gaining efficiency concluding the sales contracts before signing off by the customer
• Follows and monitors the weekly figures for Order Intake, Group Sales, Production quota, Group Stock and aligns these figures with market situation.
• Contribute and supports in discounts grid implementation and approvals of the transactions in CRM accordingly
• Monitors and approves the data input related to KUFRI Planning in regards with production volumes and split per model/factory for monthly allocation. Planning for the remaining months of the year in relation with the factory capacity and market needs.
• Prepares the PPX support for monthly meetings (MMD and Truck Board) with the active contribution in preparing the figures for Sales New Trucks dept.(volumes, SoM, Monthly evolution)
Coordinates the Product Engineering Team and Processes
• Supervise and monitors the technical specifications proposed for inventory trucks or for special trucks to be offered or launched into production
• Supervise and monitors the individual and type homologations processes and propose solutions for gaining efficiency in this, while in parallel follows the processes to be aligned with the customer requests and department budgeting
• Supervise the logistical processes for trucks transportation, finds alternative partners, conclude contracts with them, seeking cost and time optimisation.
• Monitors the bodybuilders negotiations and orders, including following the processes of Qualified Partner requirements and Due Diligence requirements
• Monitors and coordinates the customs operations for trucks produced in Aksaray
• Coordinates and monitors issuing of the homologation documents related to the new trucks , or used trucks, requested either by internal dept or by customers via MB Dealers
Coordinates and monitors the Deliveries Team and processes
• Implements and establishes clear procedures for Hand Over the trucks – new trucks, Demo Trucks, Fuel Duel Trucks
• Approves and monitors service operations for trucks retiring from Demo Program, Fuel Duel
• Check and signs off the invoices for repairs, PDI, and other logistics operations (tachograph, fuelling, tires, etc)
Activity optimisation in the wholesale team
• Monitors and supervise constantly development of the CRM for improving the transaction flow, introduction of campaigns, form of contracts, etc. as the system to respond to the users requests and to be able to provide valuable and reliable information’s for Managers
• Creates synergies between various positions in the team in order to avoid redundancy and gaining speed and accuracy
• Sets up achievable targets for each member of the team in accordance with the dept targets and the field of working for each position.
• Signs off contracts and documents in direct relation with BoA ranking