Software Quality Engineer in Project (QMP-SW) - CVAM TSR
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 238,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
The Quality Team supports the project development teams concerning the fulfillment of the process and promotes the importance of quality. If you join us, you will witness and contribute to the step-by-step creation of commercial vehicle electronic components (instrument clusters, tachometers, control systems) before their launch on the market. As a Software Quality Engineer in Project your main responsibilities will be to:
* Ensure process conformance and quality of delivered code according to defined coding guidelines;
* Participate in requirements, design and code reviews;
* Collect and analyze specific software key performance indicators;
* Collaborate with Software Project Manager in order to ensure the best project approach;
* Report quality issues to the involved parties;
* Perform, prepare and participate to internal assessments;
* Plan and track corrective and preventive actions. A mentor will support you to gradually take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics);
* Basic knowledge of C /OOA/OOD / C++;
* Basic knowledge of Embedded Systems;
* Knowledge of ISO/TS-16949/CMMI/Automotive SPICE and embedded software development is considered an advantage
* MS Office Applications(Word, Excel, Power Point, Access);
* Fluent English. About you:
* You are a person with initiative;
* You enjoy working in a young and dynamic team;
* You are open minded, intuitive and fast learning;
* You are creative and willing to put your creativity to work;
* You enjoy cooperating across borders and cultures;
* You are an organized person;
* You are focused on quality.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents. Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.