Functional Safety Manager - CVAM TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Functional Safety Manager - CVAM TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
* Functional Safety Management according ISO26262
* Creating/reviewing hazard and risk analyses
* Safety Planning
* Creating functional and technical Safety Concepts
* Support in creating safety analyses (FMEAs, FMEDA, FTA)
* Moderate or Participate at Technical Reviews
* Close work with Project Manager, Developers and Customers
* Interdisciplinary cooperation with different divisions
* Close contact and collaboration with other locations regarding FSM
* University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics or equivalent technical discipline;
* Minimum 3 years work experience in Automotive development (Hardware or Software);
* Experience in creating safety concepts and analyses;
* Experience in project and quality management;
* Knowledge of ISO26262 or ISO13849 , Automotive SPICE;
* Fluent English, German optional;
* High communication skills;
* Analytical skills;
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.