Sales Administration Specialist - CSC TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Sales Administration Specialist - CSC TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2017, Continental generated sales of €44 billion and currently employs more than 240,000 people in 61 countries.
* consolidate and check Sales Planning data and continuously maintain updated pending acquisitions list (using input from Sales Managers)
* participate in Customer Demand Planning processes for the assigned segment (alignment meetings, price input, sales forecast reporting)
* solve Sales administration topics for assigned Segment (volumes, prices, masterdata)
* monthly and on-demand sales reporting Preferred Abilities:
* learning capacity and analytical skills
* self-discipline, reliability, consistency
* open communication and good teamwork
* University degree in Finance / Economics
* English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking
* Very good Excel and PowerPoint skills
* SAP Knowledge is a plus
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.