Translation Outsourcing Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Toluna Romania active
View all jobs Translation Outsourcing Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company? Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
Toluna is an Internet Market Research service provider with offices across the globe. We are a leading provider of online access panels and technology with a panel of +24 million members in 68 countries. Details on who we are here: www.toluna-group.com.
Your abilities need to be:
• University graduate with focus on translations/foreign languages;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
• Good knowledge of a second language;
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills;
• Team and business-orientated, self-motivated;
• High level of professionalism and integrity.
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
• Training opportunities and career development plan;
• Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
• Private medical insurance;
• Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
• Extra vacation days;
• Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!
Please note that only eligible candidates will be contacted!
As a Translation and Coding Outsourcing Specialist you will be part of the in-house Translation Team. You will take over responsibility of coordinating the translation/ coding projects assigned to you. This includes managing and performing some tasks using the internal company tools for translation (SDL Trados/ SDLX) and managing the coordination of translation/ coding projects for internal as well as external languages in line with timing and budget requirements.
Your main tasks will be to:
• Take over the translation & coding coordination of survey projects in different languages;
• Be responsible for completing the assigned projects on time and in budget;
• Be in contact with external resources, assign translation/ coding tasks on time and in budget;
• Effectively communicate with Project and Sales Managers to ensure customer’s needs regarding translation/ coding are met and understood;
• Translation outsourcing: preparing files for translation using internal company tools (SDLX), negotiating budget and timeline with external providers, checking translated files for completion and accuracy;
• Coding outsourcing: preparing files for coding, negotiating budget and timeline with external providers, checking coded files for completion and accuracy, processing data files in XLS;
• Escalate project or outstanding issues to the Team Leader as soon as identified;
• Update all internal tools on a daily basis in order to keep track of the project status.