Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services. Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
In our specific business unit, Wolters Kluwer Governance, Risk and Compliance we possess deep insight into the industry, providing governance, risk and compliance programs and solutions to more than 15,000 financial services organizations worldwide. More than 400 in-house experts - former regulators and compliance officers, risk analysts, lawyers and financial industry specialists – embed their knowledge and expertise in every service or solution so that financial organizations can be confident they are managing their organization's Finance, Risk and Regulation needs effectively. Despite rapidly changing industry conditions, financial organizations can rest assured knowing that Wolters Kluwer is able to invest and quickly respond to market needs, with financial stability for the long term.
Bachelor’s degree - desirable
• Strong practice systems development skills and broad computer systems and applications knowledge
• Proficiency with Word and Excel computer programs, as well as internet knowledge
• Fluency in English is mandatory
• Analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Able to work in a team environment
• Flexible and responsive to change
• Deep understanding of markets and customer needs
• Insurance industry professional designations and/or legal background desirable
• Performs high-level insurance compliance regulatory research and effectively explains the research in our compliance product content or in response to customer inquiries
• Produces accurate and comprehensive production submissions by identifying all regulatory actions within product scope
• Responds to complex customer inquiries regarding product content and regulatory clarification often involving contact with individual State Insurance Departments and other agencies and coordinates responses to complex requests
• Contributes significantly to the development and maintenance of our compliance-based products
• Categorizes regulatory content according to pre-set schemas using Web-based and other production tools
• May review content developed by others for content accuracy and style
• May participate on special projects
• Performs reporting tasks of a complex nature
• Identifies trends in content areas and translates into new product development and existing product enhancement suggestions
• Obtains and applies a working knowledge of current technologies in the specific business unit
• Makes efforts to understand customer and market, applies this understanding to enhance products
• May coordinate resource allocation for projects and may provide mentorship and direction to others as assigned
• Develops contacts and builds links with state agencies and representatives of state legislative bodies.
We have both temporary and permanent positions.