C# .NET Team Leader
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile C# .NET Team Leader active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client delivers innovative wireless backhaul solutions that help people increase their operational efficiency, enhance their end-customers’ quality of experience, and ensure their peace of mind. As the #1 wireless backhaul specialist, our client has been leading the industry for over 20 years now. Our client mission is resolving wireless backhaul challenges – helping achieve the highest value!
As the Team Leader, you will have to:
• Plan, execute and review automation tests, new tools and techniques.
• Be a Technical Lead, including responsibility to supervise, train and guide team members.
• Be hands-on, responsible to design, develop and maintain automation frameworks.
• Define and set the methodology of testing for the software components.
• Build testing automation infrastructure.
• Ensure that projects are accurately estimated and delivered to schedule
• Build and promote a positive working environment.
• At least 3 years experience as a Team Leader.
• At least 5 years working experience with C# and various .NET Technologies and frameworks (MVC, WCF, WPF, Entity framework, Selenium)
• Excellent coding capability.
• Motivated, self-learner and a team player.
• Excellent technical skills including design, coding and problem solving
• Experience with TFS source control.
• Experience in SQL and database programming.
• Knowledge in management/network protocols.
• Experience with bug monitoring tools.
• Knowledge Json and XML.