C# .Net Developer
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client delivers innovative wireless backhaul solutions that help people increase their operational efficiency, enhance their end-customers’ quality of experience, and ensure their peace of mind. As the #1 wireless backhaul specialist, our client has been leading the industry for over 20 years now. Our client mission is resolving wireless backhaul challenges – helping achieve the highest value!
• B.Sc. in Programming Engineering/ Computer Engineering
• 2 years development experience in .NET C#
• Good English language skills in speaking and technical writing
We are looking for a technical person who will:
• Design and develop automation infrastructures
• Design and develop standalone application used for internal and external uses (C#)
• Maintain existing infrastructures & applications (C#, ASP, WPF, Python, Selenium, Robot Framework, SQL)
• Work with cross counties interfaces on daily base
• Take a part in development and implementation of a new challenging and innovative automation solution.
• Experience in Selenium
• Experience in DBs
• Knowledge in management/network protocols
• Knowledge Json and XML technologies
• Experience in fields of Telecommunication
Also the candidate will have the following:
• Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and creatively
• Capable of self-learning and working in a dynamic environment