Admin Reporting Assistant
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• University Degree – preferably (ASE, Finance, Economics);
• 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably in Finance / Accounting or related;
• Very good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint;
• Good PC skills (MS Office, databases, Internet, Outlook);
• Fluent English (both speaking and writing) is a must;
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written;
• Technical skills - ease to work with various systems;
• Research and analysis skills;
• Good organizational skills, details oriented;
• Capability to work effectively either individually or in a team;
• Ability to meet deadlines.
As an Admin Reporting Assistant, your main tasks will consist in:
• Preparing monthly financial reports related to: invoicing, revenue and other key performance indicators;
• Follow-up with managers regarding pending financial tasks;
• Monthly review of the key performance indicators and follow-up with managers on identified issues;
• Provide support during financial month closing procedures;
• Updating information in various databases & preparing extracts of information from various systems;
• Provide support with inserting information in our customer relationship management system and with preparing reports based on CRM data;
• Provide support in word documents editing and formatting, power point presentations formatting and data processing.