Payroll Specialist- Fixed-term Contract
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DELL TECHNOLOGY SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Payroll Specialist- Fixed-term Contract active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
Do you have the eye for detail to accurately calculate wages and other compensation, tax withholdings and company deductions? Join us in Finance as a Payroll Specialist in Bucharest and we will value and reward your contribution.
· Bachelor’s degree in either HR or Finance
· 1 - 2 years of payroll experience in an international environment
· Fluency in language as well as business English
· Experience of working with, and managing, external vendor relationships
· Up-to-date knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements, social security, taxes and employment legislation relevant to country
· Ability to work independently, take ownership of payroll matters, analyze and propose solutions and make decisions autonomously
· Experience in payroll software programs such as ADP and PeopleSoft
As part of our EMEA Payroll team, your role will involve:
· Ensuring payroll is processed with speed and accuracy, liaising with team members and third-party payroll vendors as necessary
· Interpreting pay policies and ensuring appropriate amounts or deductions are calculated and applied to the various accounts correctly
· Making sure all processes and procedures meet legal requirements and are well documented
· Verifies compliance with federal and state payroll requirements and stays current with changes in the law.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.