Audit Analyst with French/German
Talentor Romania is the local branch of an international Human Resource solution provider and it's currently recruiting for the following role.Cerinte
- University student of any faculty (Bachelor’s or Master’s studies);
- ﬂuent in English and German or French;
- interested in Audit;
- able to work in a team and be proactive;
- interested in international business environment and professional development;
- good command of the Microsoft Oﬃce package (mainly Excel and Word);
- attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results.
You’ll work closely with our Member Firm Client Facing Teams with the execution and delivery of our audit engagements. As part of the team, you will be working on distinct activities that form part of the end to end audit process and will be supported by experienced and highly skilled practitioners.
You will have to:
• perform selected audit activities for various national and international companies and institutions;
• pre-process information necessary for each audit phase;
• prepare audit documentation to support the audit team based at our clients locations.
• Opportunity for a career in Finance for a non-Finance & Accounting graduate;
• Modern oﬃces with excellent facilities;
• Good work-life balance – predictable working hours;
• Oﬃce-based job with limited/no travel;
• Working in a multinational environment with professionals from across Europe
• Extensive training and the possibility of acquiring external qualiﬁcations