ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• TSQL programming experience – SQL queries, triggers and stored procedures;
• Background and experience as DBA of with large databases - SQL2008/2012;
• Experience in maintaining large databases based SQL2008/2012 (backup and recovery, proactive monitoring, indexes maintenance, statistics);
• Experience with PRODUCTION systems –24/7 availability in order to maintain 99.95% uptime;
• Experience in improving system performance (SQL INSTANCE level, TSQL level);
• Experience in windows 2012 and windows cluster 2012, familiarity with monitoring tools for the OS level;
• Experience in analyzing system requirements, design and implementation the relevant database systems, using new technologies;
• English knowledge – high and technical level, writing and speaking.
• Work in an infrastructure DBA team providing DB platform services to the company (MSSQL, MongoDB, MySQL);
• The job includes support and maintenance of all the company’s database in all environments (DEV, QA, PROD);
• Responsibility of the company production sites;
• Help and support the development (ADBA), and products implementation.
• Experience with Linux (shell commands);
• Experience setting up or marinating Hadoop cluster;
• Experience in establishing SQL Replications;
• PowerShell. / Perl programming;
• Experience with SAN systems;
• Experience in managing and maintaining MySQL;
• Experience in managing and maintaining MongoDB.