Legal and Regulatory Compliance Analyst
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
We are looking for a Legal and Regulatory Compliance Analyst for a multinational enterprise information technology company.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· First-level university degree or equivalent experience;
· Minimum 1 year of related experience in business operations, process management and process improvement;
· Fluency in English is must and additional local language expertise is a plus;
· Excellent critical thinking skills;
· Solid communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation);
· Strong team management and influencing skills;
· Microsoft Office tools skill (Excel/PPT);
· Fast, flexible learner;
· Excellent team player and strong customer service consciousness.
The Legal and Regulatory Compliance Analyst will be an integral member of a team that investigates and evaluates potential business partners for bribery and corruption risk. Also, will be part of cross-functional, cross-regional teams that manages the evaluation and investigation of potential business partners.
- Conducting investigations of third parties using due diligence subscription databases as well as other open source research tools;
- Preparing a business intelligence document outlining the results of each investigation.