Cloud Integration Support Delivery Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Cloud Integration Support Delivery Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• Minimum of 2 years software support/ customer service experience with products on Unix (Linux, Solaris, AIX, or HPUX) and Windows platforms
• Preferred SOA background with a good understanding of Service Component Architecture and core SOA Design pattern
• Proven working experience in the following areas is a must: Web servers and application servers (ORACLE Weblogic, IBM Websphere, IIS, Apache, Tomcat)
• Prior experience in ORACLE SOA products (BPEL, BPM, OSB, SOACS, OIC) is considered a major plus
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Desire to work to one of IT leader industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Ability to read and interpret stack traces and troubleshoot issues involving system and process crash events.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues involving platform performance under load.
• Ability to read and analyze network trace data in detail to understand and resolve inter server communication issues.
• Advanced customer support and communications skills.
• Ability to read and interpret programming languages at a code level (especially Java).
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
• Demonstrate strong troubleshooting and analytical problem solving skills.
• Able to multi-task and manage multiple technical issues reported by customers
• BS Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent work experience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide customer and systems support of SOA suite on-premise software, Oracle Integration Cloud, SOA CS
• Troubleshoot and analyze application servers and new technologies, with a focus on web servers and application servers (Oracle Weblogic, IBM Websphere, IIS, Apache, Tomcat), Windows and Unix system administration (Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX), and Java Application Programming Interfaces (API’s).
• Interact remotely with customers, partners, and software developers to provide technical advice and assistance.
• Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
• Work with Sustaining Engineering in prioritizing and resolving issues of the highest technical and political severity.
• Have the ability to analyze and resolve issues
• Prepare other support engineers for support of newly released products.
• Identify and document product defects for Development Engineering and Sustaining Engineering.
• Review design specifications and external technical publications and provide feedback for product and document improvement.
• Career coaching to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
• Performance Achievement that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
• Opportunities to get involved in volunteering to doing charity work.
• Competitive benefits, medical insurance.