Yoursoft Alternative is a fast growing and dynamic company that activates in the IT field from 2009.
Join our team of IT professionals by applying to the position that we have open.
You can also apply by sending your resume to the following email address: email@example.com
Skills, knowledge and experience
• Expertise in Linux Administration
• Experience with automation/configuration management using tools like Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
• A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
• 3+ years of total experience with Linux administration and 2 years of cloud experience is preferred
• Familiar with Agile methodologies
• Ability to work with and influence software development teams
• Solid Linux experience (eg: Ubuntu, RHEL, CentOS, Core OS)
• Experience with scripting languages (eg: BASH, Perl,Python, Ruby) and automation tools (e.g. Puppet, Ansible)
• Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, HTML, XML.
• Maintenance of datacenter infrastructure
• To work as 2nd and 3rd level support
• Resolve incidents in a timely and effective manner
• To exchange and handover skill and solutions to other areas within IBM
• DevOps engineers are System administrators that can also code and are the ones that are solely responsible for system uptime. • Identify potential points for automation
• Define with the customer automation requirements
• Agree and define work methodology for DevOps with the customer and IBM
• Deploy coding and automations based on the customer and IBM agreed methodology
• Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed
• Facilitate knowledge sharing by creating and maintaining detailed and comprehensive documentation and diagrams. Maintain expert level of knowledge in area of expertise.
• Ability to work effectively, add value as a team member and assume a leadership role for the team
• Ability to learn from other members of the team
• Ability to perform tasks with little supervision
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 09:00-18:00
On call support required outside business hours (including weekend and bank holidays)