Oracle Database Administrator
Yoursoft Alternative is a fast growing and dynamic company that activates in the IT field from 2009.
Join our team of IT professionals by applying to the position that we have open.
You can also apply by sending your resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Good Knowledge of Oracle RDBMS and related Oracle tools
- Relevant hands-on experience with Oracle 11G
- Strong db-related writing skills and data analysis
- Familiar with Linux, Unix and Windows operating system
- Knowledge of Networking and Firewall topologies/implementations including Oracle Database communications ports and protocols
- Knowledge of data analysis and data modeling
Nice to have skills:
- Good written and spoken German skills
- Understanding of Change Management frameworks such as ITIL
- Good Knowledge of Linux or Solaris Administration and Windows Sys. Admin
- Familiarity with Backup software and strategies.
- Perform routine systems maintenance and monitoring of remote systems
- Monitor server performance and availability
- Perform system administration and management functions for Microsoft Windows Server, Unix, HP-UX, Linux, or Solaris servers
- Ensure server availability compliance to Service Level Agreements
- Promote and maintain server patch management practices
- Provide metrics for capacity management purposes
- Monitor server load and implement load balancing where appropriate
- Participate in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Facilitate knowledge sharing by creating and maintaining detailed and comprehensive documentation and diagrams. Maintain expert level of knowledge in area of expertise.
Provide Level 2 application server system support while working on shifts from:
Monday - Saturday: 08:00 - 23:00 (shifts)
Monday - Saturday: 23:00 - 08:00 (on-call outside business hours)
Sunday all day on-call support
The work schedule is covered by a rotational shift work plan