Software Distribution Specialist (24x7)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Yoursoft Alternative active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Distribution Specialist (24x7) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Yoursoft Alternative is a fast growing and dynamic company that activates in the IT field from 2009.
Join our team of IT professionals by applying to the position that we have open.
You can also apply by sending your resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College degree in IT.
- Minimum 2 years IT professional experience
- Experience with software deployment tools (e.g. IBM BigFix, Microsoft System Configuration Manager – SCCM)
- Language skills: English – medium -> advanced
- Basic programming skills
- Organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to apply and build appropriate knowledge skills and experience
- Able to contribute to strategic thinking
- Ability to work unsupervised and be proactive
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Nice to have:
- Relevant experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices
- Database and Scripting knowledge
- Knowledge of Mobile Device Management solutions
- Previous experience in similar roles
- Integration of the Software Packages into the Software Deployment Tool
- Software Deployment
- Electronic Deployment (across the network) and installation of workstation software packages and/or other content from a central deployment point using deployment and installation tools with minimum or no end user intervention.
- Security Patch Management for Microsoft Products
- Electronic deployment of the security patches released by Microsoft each month (for Microsoft products)
- Follow, maintain and improve the processes and procedures defined for the project assigned
- Maintenance of the Software Deployment Infrastructure
- Reporting and Documenting
- Participate in regular internal and external status meetings
- Level 2 Support - is comprised of technical support specialists, who can resolve problems beyond Level 1 and Level 1.5. Level 2 support personnel may provide support remotely or locally and includes the following responsibilities:
* Solve the remainder of the problems not solved at Levels 1 or 1.5, short of defects in products
* Document actions in the record
* Perform root cause analysis when required
* Work with vendors (as appropriate) to resolve problems
* Assist in the use of supported products
* Recommend process and tool improvements
* Contact other support groups/organizations as required
* Interface with other systems, networks, and operating system environments
* Route to other levels of support as required
* Provide documentation and training for Level 1 and Level 1.5 support if applicable
* Communicate with other levels of support via telephony, client chat tools or ticketing system, emails
* Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed
(L-V)3 Shifts : 07-16; 16-01; 23-08.; (S-D)1 Shift: 7-16