Internship Customer Supply Chain
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NXP Semiconductors active
View all jobs Internship Customer Supply Chain active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Computer skills - MS Office package
- Foreign languages skills:
- Advanced English language skills, both written and spoken
- German or French will represent a big advantage, but are not a must
General Scope of the Internship:
We are looking for a motivated, confident student in International Relations/ Economics/ Foreign Languages/ similar (bachelor or master) to train and help the Supply Chain department, which is offering Client operational support and processing transactions received from our customers.
- Client relationships administration;
- Order management;
- Addressing open topics received from customers.
You will have the opportunity to know how to:
- Coordinate order prioritization requests with the supply chain organizations to meet client expectations;
- Deal with commercial checks on orders;
- Manage Transaction Processing Activities and finds solutions to raised queries and issues.
For more than 50 years, NXP has played an essential role in the evolution of embedded solutions, and we want you to be a part of our next half-century. NXP is committed to attracting great people of all styles, thoughts, cultures and backgrounds. We are driven by a culture of ownership, teamwork, and results — an engagement worldwide of more than 40,000 employees.
Duration of the assignment:
- a minimum of 6 months
* Please note that you will need to be a registered student throughout the course of the assignment.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.