Project Management Officer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN KEPLER - IT DIVISION active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Management Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Group, a worldwide leader in engineering & technology consulting, has a strong commitment to invest in Romania. Its employees have the skills and capabilities to cover the whole development cycle and to offer a wide choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete projects outsourcing.
ALTEN Group has reached 1000 consultants in Romania that work on ambitious projects from offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, Craiova, Pitesti.
ALTEN Romania comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER, working as an agile organization.
ALTEN KEPLER division serves clients both locally and internationally from the fields of telecommunications, banking, automotive, aeronautics, insurances, the pharmaceutical industry and retail.
- Over 4 years of experience in investment banking
- Project management skills: development and implementation of appropriate governance frameworks, financial management, risk management, stakeholder management;
- Knowledge of Project methodology (Agile ), Project Phases, KPIs;
-Excellent -interpersonal skills: ability to influence, build effective relationships and communicate successfully with the key decision makers;
- Lean, Six Sigma Acumen;
- Advanced level of English, French good to have;
- Commercial acumen: collaborative and pragmatic approach to solving issues with awareness of business priorities and related risks;
- Coordination skills (internal and external colleagues);
- Ability to work autonomously and be responsible for following matters through to completion;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint.
-Team player with excellent emotional intelligence, enjoys sharing information, works collaboratively, sets and supports high standards of performance in self and others;
- Strong risk culture and reliable professional conduct: demonstrates risk awareness and good conduct behaviours, knowledge of and compliance with internal policies.
-Adherence to governance tollgates;
-Maintaining the detailed plan and “plan on a page”, summarisation into presentations for various level of governance;
-Understanding intra-programme and inter-programme dependencies and monitoring performance;
-Collating project progress reports and drafting summary progress for programme/project managers;
- Programme risk analysis and progressing mitigation and/or monitoring of risks;
- Issue management and assisting the programme manager in resolving issues;
- Tracking costs / financial reporting / invoices;
- Key stakeholder analysis;
- Programme communication strategy;
- Document storage / version control;
- Establishing the programme on key systems.
What exactly can you expect if you work at Kepler?
- We have been collaborating with Romanian and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings a certain polyvalence.
- We provide you with a “Career Path Officer” who’s primary objective is to create a high comfort level for programmers, business analysts, project managers (in one word, our Kepler Specialist) in the projects they are involved in, but his role has many other facades.
- Another element which is a common day reality for a Kepler Specialist is the flexibility. This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.
- Career development is not a wish. It’s a reality.