Project Management Officer
Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
- Over 4 years of experience in investment banking
- Project management skills: development and implementation of appropriate governance frameworks, financial management, risk management, stakeholder management;
- Knowledge of Project methodology (Agile ), Project Phases, KPIs;
-Excellent -interpersonal skills: ability to influence, build effective relationships and communicate successfully with the key decision makers;
- Lean, Six Sigma Acumen;
- Advanced level of English, French good to have;
- Commercial acumen: collaborative and pragmatic approach to solving issues with awareness of business priorities and related risks;
- Coordination skills (internal and external colleagues);
- Ability to work autonomously and be responsible for following matters through to completion;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint.
-Team player with excellent emotional intelligence, enjoys sharing information, works collaboratively, sets and supports high standards of performance in self and others;
- Strong risk culture and reliable professional conduct: demonstrates risk awareness and good conduct behaviours, knowledge of and compliance with internal policies.
-Adherence to governance tollgates;
-Maintaining the detailed plan and “plan on a page”, summarisation into presentations for various level of governance;
-Understanding intra-programme and inter-programme dependencies and monitoring performance;
-Collating project progress reports and drafting summary progress for programme/project managers;
- Programme risk analysis and progressing mitigation and/or monitoring of risks;
- Issue management and assisting the programme manager in resolving issues;
- Tracking costs / financial reporting / invoices;
- Key stakeholder analysis;
- Programme communication strategy;
- Document storage / version control;
- Establishing the programme on key systems.
What exactly can you expect if you work at Kepler?
- We have been collaborating with Romanian and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings a certain polyvalence.
- We provide you with a “Career Path Officer” who’s primary objective is to create a high comfort level for programmers, business analysts, project managers (in one word, our Kepler Specialist) in the projects they are involved in, but his role has many other facades.
- Another element which is a common day reality for a Kepler Specialist is the flexibility. This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.
- Career development is not a wish. It’s a reality.