Support Authorization for FI
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Support Authorization for FI active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University degree (studies in financial and accounting field);
- Fluently in spoken and written of English;
- Good communication and documentation skills;
- Accounting background with SAP knowledge preferred;
- Willingness to take responsibility, independent working ;(target oriented);
- Analytical skills and logical approach;
- Advance English skill necessary;
- Authorization technical background is preferred;
- SAP authorization experience (Eg. Flow of objects and its values in to the role based on type of roles);
- Excel (advanced) and Power Point.
- Represent authorization team in any meetings as required (Clients, Customers and Technical Team, External Auditors, Application Owners, Module Owners, Process Experts, other Central departments, etc.);
- Handle role and/or authorization related queries / Tickets;
- Check requests regarding authorization changes if suitable and according to central directives. Creation of workflow for changes to roles and/or creation of roles. Documentation of authorization processes;
- Development of authorization role / concept;
- SAP user and role management related activities (idM);
- Risk checks and related communication. Point of contact for any AIM roll out projects where FI roles are in scope.
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.