Business Process Analyst with English
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
• Strong command of English language (second language is desirable);
• Solid experience in Financial Accounting;
• Degree level with ACA qualification (or equivalent);
• Excellent communication and people skills;
• Excellent presentation skills;
• The ability to take ownership of problems and independently find solutions;
• Proactive in managing workload in a dynamic environment;
• Can be assertive at appropriate times;
• Strong SAP knowledge as an end user (FI, CO, BW – Tax would be a plus).
• Understands each step of the end to end process, understands the roles and responsibilities of all participants in the process and understands the strengths and weaknesses / pain points of the process;
• Understands the software available to support each of these steps, which requires knowledge of the software’s functionality and understanding of its limits without having the in-depth expertise to develop the software;
• Is able to distinguish between customer requests and the actual underlying business requirements;
• Quickly understands the customers’ business environment, proactively assesses its strengths and weaknesses and is able to recommend areas of improvement;
• Is able to confidently present to the business on technical matter and is able to translate technical terms into business terminology;
*Please Note – this role will require (limited) global travel.
You will enjoy:
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment;
• Teambuilding and Christmas party;
• Bonuses for your results;
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
• Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage;
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies.