Test Automation Engineer ( Java)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ENDAVA active.
Vezi toate job-urile Test Automation Engineer ( Java) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Endava is a public technology company, with over 18 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production.
Endava has 5,182 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Colombia.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognised the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in certain regions.
Very good knowledge of Java
- Selenium - JS – proficient with
sV BDD Tools (Cucumber/SpecFlow/Behat/JBehave/NBehave) - proficient with
- Linux – familiar with
- Database knowledge – familiar with
- Git knowledge – familiar with
- SoapUI – at least familiar with
- Other tools: Jira, Jenkins, Eclipse
- Rest and SOAP web services – familiar with
- Web service mocking
- Some basic performance testing knowledge
- Cards and Payments knowledge
- Result orientated person
- Time Management - Manages own time well in order to complete allocated tasks on time and with high quality
- Proactivity - taking control and making things happen rather than just adjusting to a situation or waiting for something to happen
Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. Plans own work, to meet given objectives and processes.
Takes care of the entire testing activity : from test planning to test execution (manual and automated).
Needs to carefully plan and prioritize his work in order to be able to validate each interface/component develop by the team
- The main activities:
o Test planning and analysis
o Test case creation
o Test case implementation
o Test case execution
o Result reporting
o Extend the BDD test automation framework in order to cover new requirements
o Defect management (creation, tracking…)