Test Automation Engineer ( Java)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ENDAVA active.
Vezi toate job-urile Test Automation Engineer ( Java) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Endava is a leading IT services company with over 4 700 employees. Headquartered in London, our other offices are located in Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, and the USA. Our delivery centres are located in Central Europe and South America. As a globally operating IT services company, our service offer covers the entire software development life cycle, with a focus on Agile development, Independent Testing, Continuous Delivery & DevOps, Cloud Services, Application Management, and Insights Through Data.
Very good knowledge of Java
- Selenium - JS – proficient with
sV BDD Tools (Cucumber/SpecFlow/Behat/JBehave/NBehave) - proficient with
- Linux – familiar with
- Database knowledge – familiar with
- Git knowledge – familiar with
- SoapUI – at least familiar with
- Other tools: Jira, Jenkins, Eclipse
- Rest and SOAP web services – familiar with
- Web service mocking
- Some basic performance testing knowledge
- Cards and Payments knowledge
- Result orientated person
- Time Management - Manages own time well in order to complete allocated tasks on time and with high quality
- Proactivity - taking control and making things happen rather than just adjusting to a situation or waiting for something to happen
Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. Plans own work, to meet given objectives and processes.
Takes care of the entire testing activity : from test planning to test execution (manual and automated).
Needs to carefully plan and prioritize his work in order to be able to validate each interface/component develop by the team
- The main activities:
o Test planning and analysis
o Test case creation
o Test case implementation
o Test case execution
o Result reporting
o Extend the BDD test automation framework in order to cover new requirements
o Defect management (creation, tracking…)